Resource icon

Boostrap 3 - responsive 4

No permission to download

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Mark submitted a new resource:

Boostrap 3 - responsive - A framework to use as a base for your own responsive theme

Here is the initial release of the bootstrap 3 responsive theme framework. On its own its just default bootstrap, but its an excellent base to build your own custom child theme.

This should be considered a "beta" release as testing has been minimal due to time constraints. If you spot any problems please post here.

this theme ships with a few alternate CSS files, you can remove the comments in wrapper to enable the alternates.

Theme can be previewed here for now:...
Read more about this resource...

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Check the overview tab above for compatibility:
At the moment, compatible with version: 1.2

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
That demo you spotted will posted in the next week or 2 incase you want to use that one.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
That theme will be released with our premium plan coming with our new website, demo, and pricing scheme. I thought time would be on my side 4 weeks ago when I said that, I should know better. I probably wont have everything ready to roll until the new year.

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you will be able to purchase a premium upgrade to access premium skins and plugins

u1stgames

License Active
hello, is there any update on this?

the brave skin at animelodge looks great, and would be an ideal theme to have :)

ryancbarnes

Mark, when I'm logged into the visiolist site, I cant even access the themes link under /modifications. But when i'm NOT logged in, I can see them fine, just cant download. When I try it tells me to log in, and when I do it tells me I dont have permission. What's going on with that?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
An active members area license is required to download any files. It appears that your license is expired, you can renew in the members area to enable downloads from your account again.

lcssurf

Hello guys, some one can help me?
Warning: fopen(C:\xampp\htdocs\ragnarok/skins/bootstrap3/pagination.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\ragnarok\sources\misc\skin.php on line 46