bitcoin now accepted

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
enough with the FUD, nobody is forcing you to use bitcoin, I believe in choice and bitcoin is an interesting one at this point.

I've heard Jesus Christ was the son of god... I suggest you follow him

I've heard there is no god... I suggest you don't

I like monkeys
see how unproductive that discussion becomes :)

The topic and idea of bitcoin being a potential scam is fascinating, your comment however, was not.

Last edited:

soccerki

No, I'm saying in general, My parents & and I have read on the internet, that Bitcoin is scamming people...

top50servers

No, I'm saying in general, My parents & and I have read on the internet, that Bitcoin is scamming people...
Don't believe everything you read. Bitcoin is the best payment system going currently, better then paypal and other services which charge a premium for using the service.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Wow... You read it on the internet.... Must be true... It's technically impossible for bitcoin to scam people... Bitcoin is just math. People scam people. You might want to educate yourself before posting FUD.

Here is a 3 hour discussion about how it works
. Don't hesitate to learn more

cajkan

Well since VL accept bitcoins, would be useful if users have the chance to test/add into their own sites.
From what ive heard Bitcoins are from around 2009, but its very popular this days.