Resource icon

Affiliate Tracker 1.5

No permission to download

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Mark submitted a new resource:

Affiliate Tracker - track member referrals

This plugin tracks member referrals. When a visitor clicks a button on one your members sites, then joins your VisioList that will count as a "referral". Referrals for each member are linked from the members stats page.

to install, download the zip attached, then upload the zip through the plugins manager in your VisioList admin panel.

this is the fist version of this as a plugin and will be extended in the future:

planned features
- integration into userCP points

Updates...
Read more about this resource...

xgcell

So I understand how the member can get the code to post, but where do I check on how many referral they have gotten me? Where is this info located?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If your theme has all the standart template tags, there is
1) top 5 referrer in sidebar
2) every referal of a member listed on the respective members details page

xgcell

Ok so nothing will show up on anyone's page until they get a referral correct? I was thinking it would be listed somewhere on the admin panel so you can Calculate how to pay them each month. Seems like a pain to have to go to everyones stat pages. And don't really want to have referrals on the site sidebar

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Then work with the plugins html files. in the plugin make a folder named "child" copy the templates you want to edit into there and remove the contents from the respective html file.
Having things listed in the admin somewhere is a good idea, good thing for an update :)

kapearl

I had an idea for this plugin. Is there a way to link to a Top Referrals page? Maybe a "more..." link at the end of the Top Referrals sidebar list.

I don't think it would add any value to non-member visitors but would for the more competitive members and a great way to get them motivated to recruit.