admin page not displaying

I have updated my aardvark topsite to visiolist as per the user manual instructions. Everything went fine
and my topsite opens normally but when I try to access admin page it ask me for password as usuall but after enterying it...a complete black white page appeared....Plz help me

Basti the site runs perfectly but only problem at admin page. Well I updated my aardvark site to visiolist and language is imported...

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Could you pm m your ftp login details? and admin pass?
Hard to tell what exactly is wrong without inspecting the code

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Mind sharing what the problem was? Might useful for other users in the future. Always good to see a solution if someone search if they have problem

Well I couldnt figure out it....what i did then just to dump the previous record as it was very little just 7 members and to start everything from beginning again....

but I think there is something you need to check yourself....If you make backup from aardvark topsite list from admin page and install it in mysql server database and then upgrade aardvak list to visiolist.... then admin page doesnt display

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Take note that aardvark backup had a slight bug where it havent backed up 1 table ( ats_sites_edited ) . if you upload that backup after taking the backup, you miss one table. I think thats why you got your error.