0.7 Final install error

cajkan

Fatal error: Database error in "C:\xampp\htdocs\install\index.php" on line 626

Table 'vl_settings' already exists in C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\sql\mysql.php on line 89

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i open localhost i got this error too

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 54

Warning: require_once(/languages/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 64

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/languages/.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 64

Can anyone give me some tutorial or any info

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Table 'vl_settings' already exists in C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\sql\mysql.php on line 89
this tells you exactly what is wrong.
That table already exist

Did you hit install twice?
or tried to install another list on the same database? If so, you need to give another prefix other than VL to your second install

cajkan

ive deleted db and tryed again but same result

maybe its core bug idk

or im missing something

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Issue resolved. Appears to be a problem specific to xampp/localhost testing. We will have this issue resolved in 0.8

cajkan

still errors into 127.0.0.1 or localhost

-------------------------------------------------

Fatal error: Database error in "C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\misc\skin.php" on line 483

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 inC:\xampp\htdocs\sources\sql\mysql.php on line 89

cajkan

Thanks to Basti he have fixed lots of issues that we have found on localhost testing site.

So im sure all of this stuff will be fixed for incomming v0.8