Resource icon

SEO Plugin 1.5.1

No permission to download
Compatible With Version
1.0+
Supported
Yes
This is the start of a larger ongoing project.
For now this plugin adds the following abilities:

1. Input meta description and keywords for front page from the VisioList admin settings.

2. Input meta description and keywords for category ranking page from the VisioList admin -> Skins and Categories -> edit

3. Adds your main description above the rankings. You can edit the formatting of this by editing the template files in this plugin:
- main_welcome.html

4. Adds Category name + description to category pages
edit the plugin template:
- category_welcome.html

Future release will create dynamic keyword and descriptions for most pages based on the page content.

Install
- Simply Upload the zip via the plugins manager
- Go to settings and input your keywords and description
- also go to edit categories and input your category specific description and keywords
Author
Basti
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Basti

Latest updates

1. Minor update for VisioList 1.6

This small update removed the noindex meta tag from ranking page 2 and onwards. In VL 1.6...
  2. Update adds support for VL 1.5+ MySQLi

MySQLi Support added (thanks Morus for contributing)
  3. Plugin update url changed

Changed the update url in the info file to reflect our new plugins page. This update is required...

Latest reviews

Works well and is easy to use. Looking forward to future updates with additional options.
Google openly said they penalize for keywords in h1 tags and that they no longer use meta keywords for ranking. Bing even penalizes for meta kws since they view it as an attempt to manipulate your site's search engine results. I don't recall exactly where I read this, but I am 99% sure it is true.
Basti
Basti
citation required please :) your SEO claims are 100% inaccurate.
Cant wait for version that generates keywords from page content!