Server Check

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yes if you want to use it go ahead and make your plugin. Again this plugin is no simple online / offline. It was once and it was horrible slow. And i dont regret it

Now enough of this "i only want online offline". This plugin is something entirely different than you want, period. Hence has nothing to do in this topic.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
A small update to go with the latest patch for 1.0. Nothing major, but will correct a few design issues who came up after the patch. A simple overwrite ( upload via admin plugin manager is enough )

gamezone

License Active
Fatal error: Database error in "~/sources/admin/settings.php(217) : eval()'d code" on line 117

Unknown column 'game_shortcode' in 'where clause' in ~/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89
Figured out this issue, just did a full reinstall. Any word on when new game support will come out? :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you did not installed the plugin. The message tells you a database column is missing

thedark

Thank you it works.
But I have another problem. I put a server on my site. But the site appears offline. There are dependencies to install?
All port are open

thank you

Solved: cron

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
You can have a look at the protocols. In the plugin is a folder gameq/protocols/ which holds all the protocols. But iam pretty sure you cant simply copy the bf3 protocol. Till now every bf version was different

cajkan

Hey Mwhite21, all (private) wow servers use different IPs and ports.
This plugin to work you must have opened ports on your server:
Open ports - Your sites firewall need to allow outgoing port connections
You cant open all ports, its bad for your site. So, yeah WoW is not into this category yet.

mwhite21

Hey Mwhite21, all (private) wow servers use different IPs and ports.
This plugin to work you must have opened ports on your server:

You cant open all ports, its bad for your site. So, yeah WoW is not into this category yet.
Greatly appreciate the detailed response.