Blank page when trying to install

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, would you mind starting a private conversation with me and provide you URL and FTP login as well as database info so we can investigate? That's very odd, but your php version is also newer than most, so need to investigate first hand.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Just to update for future readers:

This server had some strange configurations, MySQL credentials would not work, could not connect to MySQL at all using a minimal PHP connection string. Also noted that file edits would take exactly 5 minutes to reflect in the real world, seems like cloudflare was enabled but it was not.

In the end, client moved to oswebhosting.com and was setup and running in 5 minutes.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, please check your error log for more details about the problem. If problems persist please provide FTP and MySQL credentials in a private conversation so I can test the settings

cajkan

Users who gets blank pages, most likely they have wrong PHP settings, or there is some other errors.

I would highly recommend to use oswebhosting.com because its optimized for Visiolist.

blaineca

Users who gets blank pages, most likely they have wrong PHP settings, or there is some other errors.

I would highly recommend to use oswebhosting.com because its optimized for Visiolist.
Yes. It would be nice to have a list of setting that we can compare against