VL Premium Membership

Mike.Dallas

ATM we can just set a bigger banner and list them in the sidebar.
Is there more possibilities, otherwise why they should pay for?

Just and example, I read:
Premium Membership gives your listing a ton of extra promotion:
* Your banner is always displayed.

* Your server listing is highlighted.

* Your listing text is bolded.

* A special Golden ribbon is displayed by your server.

* You are given 50 votes at that start of each week on a 7 day cycle.

* Check out the samples below to see how it looks!

On average, servers with Premium Membership get substantially more traffic each month than basic listings. Does that sound good to you?
Traditional internet banner advertising in this way could cost you $15 or more every week. But not with Top50Servers! You get all the above benefits for just $2 USD!And that's not all! Servers with Premium Membership also start each week with 50 bonus votes, for no extra charge!

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly is the issue here? you can do all that.
You have extra premium files, table_top_row_premium.html and table_row_premium.html
Make text bolded there, add extra info or whatever really.

And check admin settings in the premium section. Hits in boost, daily, weekly, monthly

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
premium member use their own display template, so you can literally do anything your imagination can come up with.

personally, I like different color listing, bigger banners, bold fonts, and extra visit button.

Mike.Dallas

I'm wrong or I read on this forums that the banner should not bigger as default 468 ?
Anyway, as I'm not a fan for giving major advantages just because somebody has more money
but such a fluf decoration like you said, bold fonts different colours in listing, bigger banners, yes,
but not votes (anway need for that a cron script).

Thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
I don't said that is a issue here, lol.
Just ask what is possible, or for other ideas :)
Oh :D

I'm wrong or I read on this forums that the banner should not bigger as default 468 ?
On parabola, yes would not use bigger, as the layout cant hold much more, unless you modify your design, and 468 is a common size